This regulator allows you to tap two kegs at the same time and individually control the pressure to each keg!
The Two Product Two Pressure CO2 Regulator has two separate gauges to individually measure the pressure to each keg and allow you to adjust it particularly for the type of beer or beverage you are drinking. A third gauge (left gauge) shows you how much CO2 is left in the tank, so you don't run out. Individual air shut off valves allow for each CO2 line to be turned on/off independently. Preset safety pressure relief valve automatically releases at 55-65 PSI.
The lightweight polycarbonate bonnet is durable and will not corrode in wet environments. No special tools are required to raise or lower the CO2 pressure. The easy to use cap knob simply pulls out to adjust pressure up or down then pushes back in to lock in pressure.
Dimensions: 9"W x 7 1/2"H x 5 1/2"D
- Dual Primary Regulators allow you to tap two kegs at the same time and control the pressure to each
- 0-60 gauges measure pressure to each keg
- 0-2000 gauge measures CO2 in tank
- Individual shut off valves allow you to switch on/off each CO2 line
- High CO2 volumetric flow to insure continuity in product dispensing
- Polycarbonate Bonnet will not chip, break or fade
- 10 Micron filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator