This Fridge Conversion Keg Kit is all you need to convert your spare refrigerator or chest freezer into a homebrew draft beer dispenser. Includes:
- 5 gallon ball lock keg (optional)
- 5 pound CO2 cylinder (optional)
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator
- Chrome plated brass faucet and shank combo (with handle) plus 5’ of 3/16” clear beer line
- 4’ of red, 5/16” gas line
- Ball lock quick threaded disconnects complete with barbed swivel nuts
- Tubing clamps
Faucet & Shanks:
Chrome plated brass faucet & shank combo includes 4-1/2” chrome plated shank and plastic handle.
Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock, Soda Keg (Pepsi style). Note these are TRUE BALL LOCK KEG, NOT CONVERTED PIN LOCK KEGS. These ball lock kegs have been pressure checked, and they have a dual rubber handle in good condition. Because they are used, they may have small scratches/dents, stickers, and may even smell a little like soda, but this will not impact the functionality. We always recommend cleaning and sanitizing before use. 8.5” D x 25” H
Each keg comes with a FREE set of additional O-rings, in addition to the O-rings already installed on the keg.
CO2 Cylinder (optional):
New 5 pound Aluminum CO2 cylinder. CGA320 Valve. New hydro stamp good for 5 years. 1800 PSI service pressure. 5.25” D x 18.25” tall with valve. Top of the line Luxfer brand – at an amazing value! Made in the USA! Laws require these to ship empty. Fill at a local welding supply store.
A great performing, dual-gauge CO2 regulator. Features and specs include:
- Dual gauges: 0-60psi and 0-3000psi gauge to alert you when the tank pressure is low.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment. (No more screwdrivers!)
- Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16” ID gas hose
- Built-in, long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)
- Check valve design prevents beer from backing up into the CO2 tank
- Integral pressure relief valve for safety: Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 50-55 PSI
- US standard ¼” NPT threading