This commercial beer tower kegging kit is the perfect kit for your kegerator or bar mount!
- 5 pound CO2 cylinder (optional)
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator
- Premium stainless steel beer tower with 5’ of beer tubing
- Sanke Type D Keg Coupler
- 4’ of red, 5/16” gas line
- Tubing clamps
CO2 Cylinder (optional):
New 5 pound Aluminum CO2 cylinder. CGA320 Valve. New hydro stamp good for 5 years. 1800 PSI service pressure. 5.25” D x 18.25” tall with valve. Top of the line Luxfer brand – at an amazing value! Made in the USA! Laws require these to ship empty. Fill at a local welding supply store.
A great performing, dual-gauge CO2 regulator. Features and specs include:
- Dual gauges: 0-60psi and 0-3000psi gauge to alert you when the tank pressure is low.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment. (No more screwdrivers!)
- Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16” ID gas hose
- Built-in, long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)
- Check valve design prevents beer from backing up into the CO2 tank
- Integral pressure relief valve for safety: Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 50-55 PSI
- Accepts all ¼” MPT check valves, gauges, etc.
Premium, Commercial Quality, Heavy Duty!
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 3” Tower, 4.5” Flange
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Faucets: 1 Chrome plated, brass lever, faucet with black handle
- Hose: 5’ per tap of clear 3/16 hose with hex nut coupler
- Insulation: Foam insulation, air cooled
- Keg Connectors: Hex nut couplers connects to keg coupler/tap
- Mounting: Mounting screws and gasket included; Heavy-duty flange for sturdy mounting
- Shanks: Fit all US-standard faucets (including Perlick brand)