This basic homebrew keg setup is all you need to start serving 2 different beers! Includes:
- Two 5 gallon ball lock kegs (optional)
- 5 pound CO2 cylinder (optional)
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with Wye splitter and check valves to pressurize two kegs
- Dual picnic taps, each with 5’ of 3/16” clear beer line
- Two sets of 4’ of red, 5/16” gas line
- Ball lock threaded quick disconnects - with MFL swivels for easy switchouts!
- Tubing clamps
Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock, Soda Keg (Pepsi style). Note these are TRUE BALL LOCK KEGS, NOT CONVERTED PIN LOCK KEGS. These ball lock kegs have been pressure checked, and they have a dual rubber handle in good condition. Because they are used, they may have small scratches/dents, stickers, and may even smell a little like soda, but this will not impact the functionality. We always recommend cleaning and sanitizing before use. 8.5” D x 25” H
Each keg comes with a FREE set of additional O-rings, in addition to the O-rings already installed on the keg.
CO2 Cylinder (optional):
New 5 pound Aluminum CO2 cylinder. CGA320 Valve. New hydro stamp good for 5 years. 1800 PSI service pressure. 5.25” D x 18.25” tall with valve. Top of the line Luxfer brand – at an amazing value! Made in the USA! Laws require these to ship empty. Fill at a local welding supply store.
A great performing, dual-gauge CO2 regulator with Wye splitter and check valve to pressurize two kegs. Features and specs include:
- 2 shut-offs for 2 keg dispensing! Wye splitter with check valves allows for pressurization of two kegs
- Dual gauges: 0-60psi and 0-3000psi gauge to alert you when the tank pressure is low.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment. (No more screwdrivers!)
- Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16” ID gas hose
- Built-in, long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)
- Check valve design prevents beer from backing up into the CO2 tank
- Integral pressure relief valve for safety: Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 50-55 PSI
- US standard ¼” NPT threading