2 Tap keg kit with Accuflex Bev-Seal Ultra barrier beer tubing!
This Fridge Conversion Keg Kit is all you need to convert your spare refrigerator or chest freezer into a homebrew draft beer dispenser. Includes:
- 5 gallon ball lock kegs (optional)
- 5 pound CO2 cylinder (optional)
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with splitter to pressurize 2 kegs
- Chrome plated brass faucets with handles (upgradable to Perlick 630 stainless steel faucets)
- Stainless steel shanks standard with this kit
- 12’ of Accuflex BevSeal Ultra barrier beer tubing per tap
- 4’ of red, 5/16” gas line per tap
- Ball lock threaded quick disconnects complete with barbed swivel nuts
- Tubing clamps
Accuflex BevSeal Ultra beer tubing:
This tubing is a favorite among the homebrewing and kegging crowds for its ability to inhibit taste and odor permeation.
From the manufacturer: Unsurpassed oxygen and flavor protection combined with flushability in a co-extruded tube.
- Flushable Glas-Flex™ liner - allows changeovers from even the most pungent flavors with simple flushing procedures.
- NSF-Certified products - certified under standard NSF-51 for food equipment and NSF-61 for drinking water systems.
- Dual-Barrier construction - flushable Glas-Flex™ inner liner surrounded by a seamless extruded barrier layer in a coextruded polyolefin tube.
Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock, Soda Keg (Pepsi style). Note these are TRUE BALL LOCK KEG, NOT CONVERTED PIN LOCK KEGS. These ball lock kegs have been pressure checked, and they have a dual rubber handle in good condition. Because they are used, they may have small scratches/dents, stickers, and may even smell a little like soda, but this will not impact the functionality. We always recommend cleaning and sanitizing before use. 8.5” D x 25” H
Each keg comes with a FREE set of additional O-rings, in addition to the O-rings already installed on the keg.
CO2 Cylinder (optional):
New 5 pound Aluminum CO2 cylinder. CGA320 Valve. New hydro stamp good for 5 years. 1800 PSI service pressure. 5.25” D x 18.25” tall with valve. Top of the line Luxfer brand – at an amazing value! Made in the USA! Laws require these to ship empty. Fill at a local welding supply store.
A great performing, dual-gauge CO2 regulator. Features and specs include:
- Dual gauges: 0-60psi and 0-3000psi gauge to alert you when the tank pressure is low.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment. (No more screwdrivers!)
- Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16” ID gas hose
- Built-in, long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal