Intertap Growler Filling Spout

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Designed for use with Intertap faucets. Easily attaches to any Intertap faucet. Just unscrew the standard spout and replace it with this growler spout. Then you'll have a 1/2" (13mm) barb on the end of your faucet.

Type 304 stainless steel construction.