FREE SHIPPING! (lower 48 states only)
Upgrade your brewing hardware with this truly innovative product! The 304 stainless steel Brew Bucket 7 gallon fermenter features a stackable design and rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly, allowing you to fine tune your system. Its conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space. This is an incredible value for the price. The welds are clean. It comes with sturdy handles for easy portability. The etched, graduated gallon markings are incredibly convenient. And beyond the functional advantages, there is certainly a “cool factor” that your friends will envy.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gal max capacity
- Stainless construction resists damage and is easy to clean
- Stackable during ferment and during storage
- 40° Conical Bottom to trap trub
- Carry handles on sides - move when full!
- Patent pending stainless rotating racking arm
- Included 3/8” ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Lid hole perfect size for ½” ID blow off tubing
- Convenient gallon markings inside for volume assessment
- Food grade, molded silicone lid gasket
- Spring loaded lid clamps for airtight lid seal
- Offset airlock hole includes silicone stopper
- 21” Height x 13” Width
- Approximately 12 pounds
Note free shipping only applies to lower 48 states.