A Feature-Packed Kettle at an Amazing Price! Now with whirlpool inlet!
BrewBuilt Whirlpool Kettles are here and they are positioned to be your, and your customers', new favorite piece of brewing equipment. These AISI304 stainless steel kettles are purpose built for brewing and have all the features a discerning brewer could want, all at an excellent price point for both your shop and your customer!
You've probably received countless questions about whirlpooling from your customers. It's becoming an increasingly popular method to improve the quality and clarity of a homebrewer's finished beer. Whirlpooling can enhance the flavor and character of post-boil hop additions. It can improve clarity by pulling suspended hop matter to the center of the kettle, making it easier to leave behind as much trub as possible when transferring from kettle to fermenter. And when paired with an immersion chiller, whirlpooling can significantly cut down chilling times by increasing heat transfer.
Although any kettle can be modified for whirlpooling, there's no question that a purpose-built kettle with welded-in-place ports is the best option available. These ports offer a lifetime of leak-free use. No need to worry about worn out gaskets or loose bulkheads. The whirlpool port on the BrewBuilt kettle features a two-piece ball valve and internal elbow for recirculation.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer fittings are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. The internally threaded valve fitting accepts a wide range of in-kettle accessories. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, BrewBuilt is excited to introduce an industry first: A pre-notched lid with a silicone plug that allows perfect fitting for immersion chillers or an Ultimate Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- Three welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- 45° offset whirlpool port. Valve and internal elbow included
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching. Perfect for induction burners.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22, 31 & 50 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- 1/2" FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- 2 x Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valves are easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2" MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.
|SKU||Size (Gal)||Inner Diameter (in.)||Height (in.)|
Outlet Barbs - For insertion into stainless ball valve for connecting outlet tubing. Made from 304 Stainless Steel. Available in 3/8” or 1/2".
Dial Thermometer - 3" Face, 2.5" probe, and a 1/2" MPT on the back. We recommend the 2.5" probe in a boil kettle or hot liquor tank, and the 6” probe in a mash tun.
- All Stainless Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Hermetically Sealed (Moisture Proof)
- Within 1% Full Scale Accuracy
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- 316 Stainless Steel Stem Material
- Temperature range is 20-240F and 0-110C. Calibration screw is 1/16th" hex nut.
Kettle Tube Screen - The Kettle Tube Screen is a rugged tube of stainless steel screen 12" in length, 1" in diameter, with a 1/2" MPT fitting at one end. This fitting will thread directly into the inside of brew pot, allowing you to better filter trub and whole hops from your wort while transferring from your kettle to your fermenter. Excellent for straining out leaf hops in the boil kettle. (Pellet hops can clog the screen.)
Translucent, food-grade tubing temperature rated to 500F - You can add 5' of 3/8" or 1/2" ID high temperature silicone outlet tubing to connect to an outlet barb. Odorless, tasteless, and inert Silicone tubing is FDA food-grade approved from -100F to 500F. Translucent natural color allows you to see the flow. The perfect tubing for building a personal brewery, especially for any time that the wort in contact with tubing will be above 180F. This tubing is not designed to hold pressures above 20psi.