This heavy duty brew pot includes lid and ball valve, and welded fittings. In addition to the welded fitting for the ball valve, this pot includes a second port that can accomodate a thermometer. The bottom outlet is also very unique with male threads on the outside (for connecting included ball valve) and female threads on the inside for connecting optional accessories like tube screens.
Built to Last!
Constructed from durable, long-lasting stainless steel, these kettles are virtually dent proof. These are heavy-duty, super-thick brew pots.
Brew pots are built with a tri-clad bottom featuring an aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. Aluminum allows for even heat distribution while the food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots, which prevents scorching of your malt and makes cleanup a breeze!
Seamless - Made from a single piece of metal
Heavy duty brew pettles are drawn, meaning the kettle is made from one piece of stainless steel. No welded seams.
Heavy Duty Handles!
The handles on these pots are just as heavy duty as the rest of the pot. This is because they are made from rolled stainless steel, which is strong and easy on your hands.
Brew Pot Specifications:
- 15 Gallon/60 Quart capacity
- Food grade stainless steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years
- Extra thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick bottom
- Bottom coupler is 1/2"MPT and 1/2" FPT on inside
- Top coupler is 1/2" FPT half port
- 1/2" full port ball valve
- 1/2" male pipe thread plug
- Includes stainless lid and handles
- 14" H x 18" D
Outlet Barb - For insertion into stainless ball valve for connecting 3/8" ID line. Made from 304 Stainless Steel. Available in 3/8” or 1/2".
Dial Thermometer - 3" Face, 2.5" probe, and a 1/2" MPT on the back. We recommend the 2.5" probe in a boil kettle or hot liquor tank, and the 6” probe in a mash tun.
- All Stainless Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Hermetically Sealed (Moisture Proof)
- Within 1% Full Scale Accuracy
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- 316 Stainless Steel Stem Material
- Temperature range is 20-240F and 0-110C. Calibration screw is 1/16th" hex nut.
Kettle Tube Screen - The Kettle Tube Screen is a rugged tube of stainless steel screen 12" in length, 1" in diameter, with a 1/2" MPT fitting at one end. This fitting will thread directly into the inside of brew pot, allowing you to better filter trub and whole hops from your wort while transferring from your kettle to your fermenter. Excellent for straining out leaf hops in the boil kettle. (Pellet hops can clog the screen.)
Translucent, food-grade tubing temperature rated to 500F - You can add 5' of 3/8" or 1/2" ID high temperature silicone outlet tubing to connect to an outlet barb. Odorless, tasteless, and inert Silicone tubing is FDA food-grade approved from -100F to 500F. Translucent natural color allows you to see the flow. The perfect tubing for building a personal brewery, especially for any time that the wort in contact with tubing will be above 180F. This tubing is not designed to hold pressures above 20psi.