These AISI304 stainless steel kettles are purpose built for brewing and have all the features a discerning brewer could want.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer fittings are leak-free and never require maintenance—no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. The internally threaded valve fitting accepts a wide range of in-kettle accessories. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, BrewBuilt is excited to introduce an industry first: A pre-notched lid with a silicone plug that allows perfect fitting for immersion chillers or a Fermentap Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22 & 30 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- Two welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use.
- 1/2" FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valve is easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2" MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
|SKU||Size (Gal)||Inner Diameter (in.)||Height (in.)|
Outlet Barb - For insertion into stainless ball valve for connecting outlet tubing. Made from 304 Stainless Steel. Available in 3/8” or 1/2".
Dial Thermometer - 3" Face, 2.5" probe, and a 1/2" MPT on the back. We recommend the 2.5" probe in a boil kettle or hot liquor tank, and the 6” probe in a mash tun.
- All Stainless Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Hermetically Sealed (Moisture Proof)
- Within 1% Full Scale Accuracy
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- 316 Stainless Steel Stem Material
- Temperature range is 20-240F and 0-110C. Calibration screw is 1/16th" hex nut.
Kettle Tube Screen - The Kettle Tube Screen is a rugged tube of stainless steel screen 12" in length, 1" in diameter, with a 1/2" MPT fitting at one end. This fitting will thread directly into the inside of brew pot, allowing you to better filter trub and whole hops from your wort while transferring from your kettle to your fermenter. Excellent for straining out leaf hops in the boil kettle. (Pellet hops can clog the screen.)
Translucent, food-grade tubing temperature rated to 500F - You can add 5' of 3/8" or 1/2" ID high temperature silicone outlet tubing to connect to an outlet barb. Odorless, tasteless, and inert Silicone tubing is FDA food-grade approved from -100F to 500F. Translucent natural color allows you to see the flow. The perfect tubing for building a personal brewery, especially for any time that the wort in contact with tubing will be above 180F. This tubing is not designed to hold pressures above 20psi.
Free Shipping via Ground.